Tuesday, March 8, 2022

Int. Women's Day 2022*

 

I've been accused of being a misogynist.  Not true.  I only dislike the bossy, gossipy and stupid types.  The fact that is the majority doesn't mean I dislike them all.

Also, the fact is I'm sick of women and their attitudes. There is nothing special about them, they seldom have anything interesting to say and with the guilt trip and shaming removed from the equation, they simply are blobs of protoplasm screaming "I'm hungry".  Not a one has been a leader in any way except being a bossy bitch, making up for the fact she doesn't know how to do the job at all.

I have blamed the toady men and their emotionally battering Karen wives since this scamdemic had begun.  All women do is beat you back into the herd and with an insufferable need to be afraid and out of danger at every moment. Women are chicken shit of everything and giving your son to be raised by them is a huge mistake.  They only want a BFF, they don't want a man in the house no matter how small.  He will be Mama's little boy forever, scared of his shadow until old enough to be ruled by another dominating harridan.  Mother will hate her. 

A conversation entirely talking about people comes from an extremely shallow person.  We don't share oxygen.  If her SmartPhone is reachable, I'm not even in the room. If she is drinking, I better not be drinking.  They have nothing to offer and only exist by taking a bite out of you with a "funny" comment.  Don't bother, women are not funny. 

They really don't bring much to the table after the children are born.  Turning into a Stepford Wife seems to be the go-to when confused, but that wears off and an ugly complaining chronically dissatisfied shrew emerges to spend the rest of your life together.  If she quietly hasn't liked you for some time, now her true colors will show to complete one miserable life. I would like to think a marriage could be long and fulfilling, but I don't see it. 

I'll only tolerate a woman on a one-on-one basis.  If a second woman joins the conversation, I'll stick around until their eyes meet and they both start talking at the same time and then I will leave.  I don't bother with the company of three women or more ever. 

I am at the age
accepting the fact there will be no comfortable woman in my life anymore.  I won't be enjoying those splendid pleasures we would share most joyfully.  Those memories throughout my life are when I was most alive.  There is no compatible anymore.  If there is anyone home in that brain, it comes with loads of baggage.  It's just that time of life.

**************************

*****************************************************

MONDAY, MARCH 8, 2021

Int. Women's Day, again


MONDAY, MARCH 9, 2020

Int. Women's Day

***********************


*********************************

TUESDAY, AUGUST 20, 2019

ONE DOG


WEDNESDAY, APRIL 1, 2020

Don't Touch Your Hands!*

***************************

Help is coming in the Spring!

******************************



********************************

TIME FOR WOMEN TO OWN UP FOR WHAT THEY HAVE ALLOWED AFTER BITCHING AT MEN TO SHUT UP ABOUT

TRT  9.43

*******************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment