Monday, February 14, 2022

My Kinda Tune


If My Nose Was Running Money
Recorded by Mike Snider

Written by Mike Carr and Mike Hammonds

You say that I don't love you you say my love is untrue

Well darlin' if I was a rich man I'd prove my love to you

I'd buy you a diamond ring and a new fur coat or two

If my nose was running money honey I'd blow it all on you


If my nose was running money I'd blow it all on you

I'd buy you a Cadillac and a new Mercedes too

I'd build you that mansion up on the mountaintop

If my nose was running money but honey it's snot


If my nose was running money let me tell you what I'd do

I'd buy you a John Deere tractor

And we'd get rid of that old gray mule

I'd carry you down to the store and buy you a brand new pair shoes

And you not have to be plowing bare footed the way you always do


If my nose was running money we could have anything we please

The first time you wanted cash all I'd have to do is sneeze

Why we'd be living high on the hog and the hog wouldn't be so lean

If my nose was running money honey we'd be rollin' in the green


It's a booger of a problem that I got

I wish my nose was running money but it's snot

I'd buy you a Cadillac and a new Mercedes too

If my nose was running money I'd blow it all on you

If my nose was running money honey I'd blow it all on you

************************************

Coming soon to the song circle near you:


***********************************

No comments:

Post a Comment