Thursday, May 16, 2019

Talk 'girl'*



I don't talk 'girl'. 

Rushing to get to the roller coaster for the most awesomest moment to the crashing depths of dissatisfaction, sometimes in the same sentence. Conversational-wise I'm more of a Dragon Wagon, some bumps along the way and back to the beginning is my style.

I have observed that women that use the fetishizing talk of everything being 'super', and 'amazing' and the 'best' are also the most chronic complainers. It's as if you have to go along with the ride and are fixed in your seat unable to escape the screams of dissatisfaction using 'disgusting', 'horrible', despicable', etc. It seems those that 'put on a happy face' are those that are the most disgruntled. Also, their compliments ring hollow.

I'm the kind of man that appreciates the labor that goes into something more than the finished product. I don't impress easily. Life isn't magic to me. If I run across 'amazing', man-made that is, I want to figure out how it was made or works. I won't stand dumbfounded or fall into immediate ass-kissing. Celebrity culture, Hollywood, and the music biz is completely propped up by shallow astonishment of a performer, make-up, costumes and digital software that makes one sing in tune. Gossip is the inverse, there to tear someone down. This is all human behavior, but I observe it more in the women's mindset. I can't play along with either game. 


I once was in a conversation about love and relationship with a woman who made the point of saying, "She just wanted to be adored". She wasn't joking. I said, "Good luck with that." I knew her fairly well. She didn't work. She had a child. She was very self-centered. She was grossly overweight. And she talked constantly. 

Talk is not conversation. I demand conversation. Information must be shared to a greater end. Talk is weaponized listening, a cross examination. Anything you say will be used against you later. I have come not to trust women on this account. They are not asking a question because they are interested. They are building a case against you. They won't forget. Don't freely give them the information, make them work for it.


No comments:

Post a Comment