Friday, December 28, 2018

Wesley says ... 11





1) I have proudly pulled out my 'Bring the Troops Home Now' button from 2003.

2) Instead of National Health Care, maybe one should be taxed on excess body weight.

3) Make methamphetamine and crack cocaine legal for six months.

4) The NBA needs unlimited fouls and a penalty box. Or progressive ankle weights.



5) If GUNS kill people, I guess PENCILS misspell words, CARS drive drunk and SPOONS make people fat.

6) Common sense isn't so common.

7) PAY HEED: Jewish women have gotten the message not to attend Women's marches on Jan 19.

8) Any woman that tells me a relationship needs 'work' implies I have a job, of course, implied her as the Boss.  I've quit every job I've ever had.



9) The Lamprey Unions - SEIU, AFSCME, AFGE - invasive species attaching themselves to the host and sucking the life out of it.

10) How many adult people do you know live in a childs' fantasy world?

No comments:

Post a Comment