Tuesday, June 6, 2023

Conversation Tips

 HEY Ladies. I'm Available!!!

... just tired of living at the all-girls high school lunch table...

CONVERSATION TIPS TO GET TO KNOW ME


1) Don't begin your conversation with "I heard all about you!"  I don't cotton to gossips.

2) If I comment on a common human frailty and your response begins with "You", we won't be together long.

3) If we are having a conversation and one of your girlfriends intrudes, you will dismiss her diplomatically or I will leave.  I will not stand and watch you talk.  I'm not being a baby, you are being rude.

4) I do not answer personal questions from strangers.  If I do I exaggerate by ten. (See 1)

5) If you have a cell phone in your hand, don't bother to approach.

6) The word "should" is baseball.  Used three times, you're out.

7) In company, if asked a direct question I will give the best answer I can. If it is thrown back in my face and used to embarrass me, I will leave.  I'm not "kidding".

8) If I'm the second grader and you are the teacher, my mind will play hooky.  I'm smarter than you.

9) Swearing doesn't bother me, only I wll lose attention quickly to what you are saying.

10) If you give inordinate attention to my hair, it will be tolerated but like my hair, it will grow thin.

***************


*******************************

https://escapedwageslave.blogspot.com/2019/12/holiday-hints-ii.html

*************

No comments:

Post a Comment