Thursday, May 4, 2023

Wesley says... 075


Princess LayMe. this is Hand Solo; Call me!

************************

1) Is there anything more insignificant in life than basketball? Any kind.

2) Ten years ago, I was driving from Philadelphia to Sacramento listening to Sirius radio coverage of the Boston Bombing.  Within the first hour, the FBI Agent in Charge states at a press conference, "Do not believe any amateur photos or video that is not approved." Gave away the story for me.

3) Al Gore conceded the 2000 election because Joe Lieberman was his VP and Gore knew the Mossad would knock him off within 3 months.


4) Go ahead, gaslight me, but I saw that 6ft rabbit.

5) When I sing into my hairbrush, I am awesome.

6) Let Emmitt Till rest in peace.


7) I wish people would learn how to speak and do less talking.

8) Can't these "Women's Rights" people see that homosexual men in drag are mocking and making fun of women?  Especially demeaning them in front of their children? They killed fatherhood with a cartoon Homer Simpson, now destroying motherhood with clowns. O-Blivious, thy name is Woman.

9) I will no longer converse by text. It's computer talk and I am not a computer.  You are going to have to hear my voice.

10) People spurn the original and demand the copy.

********************************


*********************************

No comments:

Post a Comment