Tuesday, May 2, 2023

Scardy Cats



It takes a long time to release anger within me. The common advice is to avoid any situation that irritates me. We are a society of avoidance of anything disagreeable. There isn't a drive to fix the problem. Stay in camoflage in the middle of the road with your head down is the zeitgeist. Text conversations is perfect example. Un-human computer talk with no emotion. Don't text me with a question avoiding my voice.

I'm one who can't live like a coward. Stay afraid of me if you can't pick up the phone.

There is such a thing as a tactical or strategic retreat. This should not be mistaken as cowardice. The mush-headedness and fear based actions of my fellow citizens can be overwhelming. People want to be left alone with their televisions and cell phones and they do as they are told. I don't like those people but they are the overwhelming majority.

Not only does elementary and high school education not teach you how to handle your money, they sure don't teach how to have a backbone. Obedience is the ultimate lesson taught and not to question any idiotic ideas brought forth as fact. They get them young and break their spirits early. Give me an authority defiant child and I will teach and love him, before they fill his head with drugs and drain his brain. Public education isn't for people, it's for robots.

Americans hide behind worn out slogans and pander to the undeserving. They insist on the most inept to lead. Their feelings are hurt when they are yelled at and never would ball their fist and bop anyone in the nose. All the talk about civil war and gun seizure is complete hogwash. When the time comes, they will stand dutifully in line and hand them over and do as they are told, just as they are trained. Your neighbor is snitching on you right now, guaranteed. Home of the brave? Give me an example. Americans are the biggest pussies on earth.

*********************************


********************************************


*********************

No comments:

Post a Comment