Thursday, March 23, 2023

Wesley says... 074


1) Women are like kudzu - Introduced, invasive, and suffocating.

2) Rescue crews are a waste of money and time. "He's/She's is in trouble. We have to help!" is overrated. First responders to lost causes mostly. They are an expensive clean up crew.

3) People are comfortable being bossed around by machines. So compliant, so sad.


4) Where I live, people grocery shop in the inner aisles.

5) On a cynical note, my good-hearted friend volunteered at the local food bank for two years just quit. He said he was tired of seeing people in $75K pick up trucks loading goods for free.

6) I'm forecasting a new box to check - "Have you been 'Reset'?


7) "Being old, I may not cut the mustard but I can still lick the jar." - Mike Humbug, Calaveras Co. CA

8) HER: My life is an open book.

HIM: I don't think I want to read it.

9) Be truthful. You will always be lonely.


10) Local Library boards should have "Don't Read These Books Written by the Insane Week" and highlight the gender re-assignment/grooming/sexualizing children books on this topic. Invite these authors in and discuss this madness with the citizens still functioning on common sense. Then ban the books if they don't show.

***********************************************


************************

No comments:

Post a Comment