Sunday, February 26, 2023

RU STUPID



PANDERING TO THE STUPID
 I'm done with it. 

 I will tell everyone I come across with a mask on "You are stupid."

I will liberally connect 'stupid' with 'nigger', 'cunt' and 'asshole'.

If someone from my past calls me, they will quickly admit I am not the Stupid One, but they were or the conversation will not proceed.

I will not accept reasons for their overweight. I will call them stupid and fat.

I will advocate for women who 'accidently' get pregnant to be killed, also.

You were born in this country healthy and you can't feed, clothe or shelter yourself, you are stupid and will not receive my help in any form.

Injecting anything into your body, circumventing your natural immune system, results are yours. You can't be more stupid.

If you expect to get the Truth from a performance artist on a screen, you do not have cognitive skills. You are stupid and I will tell you that "You are stupid."

You can win the Jeopardy championship as a man in a dress. You are stupid. You are a man in a dress.

It's lonely here. I am surrounded by stupid.

***************************


***********



************************

No comments:

Post a Comment