Tuesday, January 24, 2023

Closed


 Escaped Wage Slave will be closed for now. Rest is needed.

********************************




*******************************************

IT'S OVER

It has very apparent to me that I am living in a dystopia. Going to the grocery store has become a practice in patience too extremes. The people can't navigate the aisles, check out is an adventure how slow and confused one can be. There are some seriously dulled people out here in the hinterlands. I haven't met anyone with a personality in a long time. If they can put a cognitive sentence with noun/verb/adjective, it's to complain about something.

It's obvious in the service sector, the NWO wants autistic people on the job. Slow, but steady. They are lucky they got a job.

The people that got the Trump Juice do not connect on a human level. It is no more arguable. People are disassociated from other people. Spanky MacFartland sang "I'd like to get to know you, yes I would.", but no more. I can tell I intimidate people with my energy, it's no more my fault than the Man On The Moon. People are acting roles like Stepford Wives. Robot-like.

I am Kevin McCarthy

***********************

No comments:

Post a Comment