Saturday, June 8, 2019

Wesley says... 017


*****************************


1) NPR's 'Wait, Wait, Don't Tell Me' radio show reminds me of snarky high school girls at the lunch room table.

2) The only thing sadder than a delusional person is people humoring a delusional person.

3) Do only fat and unhealthy people go to free outdoor music events?


4) I am bigger fan of Hank WIlliams than Radiohead.

5) Doesn't anyone remember Allan Fish? Bring your mitt.
Pay attention to the game.

6) How much 'togetherness' do you have in your life?


7) Don't care about your genitals or what you do with them. Don't care about your skin color or the bad behavior connected to it.  I care about you.

8) I'm a masculinist.  I'm glad soon all female sports records will be held by dickless biological males.

9) PEOPLE:  Get over yourselves.  You are not special.

10) Anyone notice that the US government states UFOs exist?


No comments:

Post a Comment