Sunday, March 10, 2019

Wesley says... 014



1) Your comfort is not my concern. I am not your entertainment.

2) Aren't you tired of gay, Jewish actors?  I know I am.

3) There is nothing man-made that impresses me.



4) The only time I see Oprah these days is on a pizza box.  Go figure.

5) Enthusiasm is over-rated.

6) ABSOLUTOPHOBIA - moral paralysis and a relativistic stance


7) My New Year's Resolution this year is to tell as may women as it may apply, "Stop complaining.  You have it pretty good."

8) Struggle brings accomplishment.  It also brings frustration, pain and near-death experience.

9) Talk through me, talk around me, question me in order to embarrass me in from of others - I leave.

10) Youth doesn't equate with stupid.  Know where your bread is buttered.

No comments:

Post a Comment