Wednesday, January 16, 2019

FU TSA IRS*

Furloughed TSA workers plan protest at Sacramento International Airport

FU TSA IRS

I've been pro-labor all my life and have many examples to prove it.  

I don't support the State.  It's a prison.  These people are its' henchmen.

My sympathy goes to hard working people bringing a positive difference into society.  These TSA creeps have confiscated my property, my daughters' make-up bag and have made my life difficult enough to take Amtrak, and I've been hassled there.  To support these non-essential employees of the Federal government is the mindset of slavery in action.

I see in the article the Lamprey Union of AFGE is a also singing Solidarity Forever for the IRS employees who have gone TWO WHOLE WEEKS without pay.  Cry me a fucking river.

It seems the SEIU would have organized the guards at Dachau.

Without a moral base Organized Labor is your worst enemy.


****************
VA Secretary Says Workers Need Labor Protection From Union Officials
tps://www.sacbee.com/#storylink=cpy

No comments:

Post a Comment