Tuesday, October 2, 2018

I Like Men*


1) I have no effeminate male friends.

2) I have no male friends that are tools for their wives or girlfriends to exploit.

3) There are no male friends in my life that cannot think for themselves and argue their point of view respectfully.

4) Males who ask their wives for permission from "the Boss (wife)" to go fishing are not in my boat.

5) I admire self-made men who worked hard to get what they have. And are not going to sit idly by while someone tries to take it away.

6) Men who can take a minority opinion into a hostile audience get my attention.

7) Men who carry their weight in a crew is who I want to work with.

8) Men who understand their role on the team is who I want to play with.

9) Men who gossip like bitchy women are not welcome in my earshot.

10) Men who protect and provide for their family will forever get my support.


No comments:

Post a Comment