Saturday, February 7, 2009

Stimulate Me

News of the Day: http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090207/ap_on_go_pr_wh/obama_economy
If I take 800 Billion dollars and divide that number by 200 million adults in this country, it seems to me each one would receive 4000 dollars. I've read each displaced victim of Katrina could have been given a million dollars for all they raised and wasted. What did the laudromat of Wall Street do with the first 750 Billion? The Fed creates it out of thin air, afterall.

I don't understand why we have to work for the money. Why not just give it to us? We'll decide when, where, how and why we work if we do at all. Is the point of "creating jobs" really an effort to create more misery? What kind of jobs? 40 hour a week drudgery? Don't do me any favors.

BTW, how is it the Secretary of the Treasury cheated the IRS out of taxes and still takes his seat? Why is the Department of Defence (or honestly, War) continuing the blood massacres, in fact, inflating other hostilities? The Surgeon General is a dupe of Big Pharma and doesn't like single-payer health care.

I don't need this kind of change.

A lot of my mental afflictions come from fighting absurdity. The stress resulting from these confrontations settles in my mind and doesn't get resolved and probably never will. I fight along side, and find comfort, in others that see the world through these lens'. There is a set of circumstances outside of our bodies that must be dealt with, ignoring them only has them show up on your doorstep. Admitting there is only so much one can do helps focus on the one small thing to be done gets done better. Perhaps, if we did all see our own particular talents applied together we could stop the madness.

I could be herding cats on LSD, for that matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment