Tuesday, August 22, 2023

NorthWoods Report


It's not exactly people are rude, it seems they are completely insincere. They tell you what you want to hear with no intention of backing up their words. Every person for three years that told me they would be at my show (for sure) or stop by the coffeehouse did not show up. I don't mind the un-attachment part of life. Don't pander me. Just use, "I'll try my best to get there." That's the highest sentiment I care to receive. I accept any excuse.

One thing women do, instead of a straight compliment which they incapable of giving, is find the most insigificant thing and make it important, fetishizing. I say nothing. In their Queen Bee mind, I should be thankful for even that instant of attention from her. It's always a compliment (you are so cute) and a put down (that's the only thing I can remember from watching you for an hour). No sincere compliment, never impressed, always shade.

People throw compliments around here like manhole covers.


Heaven is within the human body. Healthwise, I see the walking dead everyday and how divorced people are from a functioning body. Elderly exist for sure, my focus is 65 years old and they are a mess. Artificially breathing or 50' maximum of mobility, that is, if they aren't morbidly obese sitting on a battery scooter. Miserable is no way to live. All under doctor's care.

In the grocery store parking lot, I saw a woman so huge, she opened the car door and her fat hit the pavement before her foot did.

In nature, the female is the smaller of the genders. Not in Wisconsin.

I'm beginning to recognize the pasty grey pallor dead man look in so many people. Vacant eyes. There is always a few that just stare straight ahead and look, just look. In my last public appearence the audience resembled an old folks home. Response was tepid, yet, my show wasn't all that great either. Many with the blank stare, weird skin color. We were all together that night but not all of us were in the same fishbowl.

**************************************


******************************

No comments:

Post a Comment