Monday, October 19, 2020

I'm baaaaackkkk...


 EWS Announcement!!!

To: My wife, my brothers, my children, my friends or what's left of them

To: My ex-wife, old lovers, estranged children, acquaintances that pretended to be friends, and Americanus Boobus

I will no longer be contacted by any other means than United States Postal Service.  I will not respond to any other platform, especially internet.  If you call and state in the voice mail of an explicit emergency, I will respond ASAP.

If you want to chit-chat, write a letter on a piece of paper, get an envelope, address it to me at 

P.O. Box 302 Townsend, WI 54175

Attach a first class stamp in the upper right hand corner and drop it in the mail box, if you can find one.  I will write back with a thoughtful response.

Otherwise, don't bother with email, text, phone, just continue to gossip on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Zoom and leave me out of it.

**********************


******************************

https://escapedwageslave.blogspot.com/2020/04/cell-phone.html

********************

No comments:

Post a Comment