Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Real Thoughts*


It doesn't matter how grievous your sins may be, they can be washed away, if you will simply accept Jesus Christ as your Savior,” “This is the greatest decision that I've ever made. And I'm very at peace with it.” Roger Stone

OK, I'm not a Roger Stone fan, honestly don't know him from squat.  His reputation is on of a dirty trickster, he has a Dick Nixon image tattooed on his back, I believe.  But, like him, in my own way, I am also at an end.

I pledge my self to Jesus. I pledge myself to the True Light. I see that my soul is more important than my physical body.  I believe in the afterlife. 

The deceit is so accepted.  The deceivers are heroes.  The lies are truth.  De-evolution is the norm. I have never been in the herd, I will not belong now.  And I will not be long now of this world too much longer.  

The State is the Devil. Individually I can't survive. If there is a person that can understand, contact me.

2 comments:

  1. Totally understand...only one I know of in Idaho! You have my email...

    ReplyDelete
  2. True christians are not in the herd, it is a narrow road after all..and most professing christians don't know anything about the narrow road! Read Pilgrim's Progress by John Bunyan (1600s) - the most accurate book I've read about the christian life so far..after 20 yrs

    ReplyDelete