Thursday, February 26, 2009

I'm Debbie Downer

Everything's Amazing, Nobody's Happy: http://vodpod.com/watch/1387015-everythings-amazing-nobodys-happy


Life is a comedy for those who think and a tragedy for those who feel.
- Horace Walpole

WorkPigs-I told you so; http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/healthnews/4803218/Long-hours-put-workers-at-risk-of-dementia-according-to-research-into-damage-to-brain.html

It's all falling apart and I'm doing my best to keep it together. Can't stop the incoming comet or the floating continental shelf. Can't stop the police brutality coming closer to my doorstep everyday. Can't stop the homeless from being hungry. Can't stop the toxic chemicals leeching into my bloodstream.

Keeping an optimistic attitude borders on delusion or arrogance, I'm not sure which one applies. How can the world and people continue in a fashion of disregard, spoiling their own immediate area? Is negativity beyond the tipping point and, today, I'm sensitive to the pain that is around me. I found it hard to lift my head today and will move forward not expecting the best. I want to see the flowers, stop and smell them, only I feel as if I'll be trampled by the hordes. I'm expected to accept so much suffering including my own.

I'm not going to live long enough to see the monumental changes happening to this earth and the effect it will have on the survivors. I may see the transition of the clamp down and ensuing madness beforehand. With any luck I will accept my fate readily and not act like my fellow man deserves the punishment.

This is a dark morning. I don't feel well. Always, too much bad news. Life has it's moments good and bad. I have make a special effort today to regain my emotional balance, work through it and not pass the stress onto my loved ones. I'm glad I'm alive and enjoy everyday on this rock; it's just some days are better than others.

No comments:

Post a Comment